Oh my god oh my goodness I’m on my way home from moonrise kingdom & it was so so perfect ahhhh I’ll write a longer post later
what if one day for 24 hours everyone with a tumblr turned into whatever their url is
- mom: what do you even DO on the internet?
- me: i have no idea
wes anderson interview on npr
- interviewer: So, what's your inspiration for Moonrise Kingdom? Was this movie inspired by a daydream or a true story?
- wes anderson: Oh my God. You're right. I now remember where I had the idea from. This girl who sat 4 rows and 3 seats over from me in 7th grade. Now thinking about it, I think I cast the girl I chose because she resembles her.
- interviewer: What's her name?
- wes anderson: I can't say, although she won't be listening to this, but I know she gave me the first impression of a passionate crush. I know what it feels like to have a crush as a 7th grader, 9th grader, or even a college student. It's absolutely insane.