- hmmm maybe skittles??? or reese’s but those are more chocolate than candy
9. Thing To Do
- listen to music or watch movies :’)))
15. Clothing Store
- i like urban outfitters and forever 21??? but i usually go to consignment shops when i shop tbh
- right now it’s charlize theron because COME ON she is perfect
- i’ll do this one again and it’s ANDREW GARFIELD
slytherinwithme replied to your post: but why are all the good movies so scary
american psycho and a clockwork orange aren’t scary i promise but if you thought donnie darko was scary ((not picking on you)) then maybe they might be
see the thing is blood and gore and killing don’t bother me at all cos i know they’re fake but once things get psychological and under your skin it starts freaking me out and i can’t deal with it lmao i’m very bad with that sort of stuff my imagination just runs away with me~~~~
i might watch american psycho tho cos it looks really good
"hmm" said alexis as she flopped onto her bed. "what movie should i watch today???"
"you shouldn’t watch any movie…….." said a voice from under her bed.
"omfg!" shouted alexis, as she was not used to having voices coming from under her bed. she jumped up onto the sheets and raised her hand to defend herself.
"you should watch me instead" said the voice again, and out from under the bed crawled………..daniel desario!
"um" said alexis, because along with voices, she was not used to having characters from nineties television shows coming from under her bed. but who would deny james franco??? (hint: the answer is NO ONE.)
so alexis helped daniel to his feet and after he sat down on her bed, he said, “so whaddya wanna do?”
"um, i don’t really know…you’re the one who appeared under my bed.”
"that’s true!!!!" he exclaimed. "let’s go for a drive."
so alexis and daniel headed outside to go for a drive. whilst they were driving, they almost ran over a giant rubber duck in the middle of the road!!!
"god damn it," said kim kelly, who had been in the back seat the whole time.
they got out of the car only to discover that the giant rubber duck was actually….get this….A GIANT NORSEMAN IN HAWAII (now that’s funny)
"i can’t be seen with you," said bill as he wandered away to prank call the gym teacher.
"daniel?" asked alexis.
"yeah?" he said.
"this is just TOO WEIRD, okay???" said alexis. daniel nodded in agreement.
"i get it, man. but if you ever want to hang out again…just call." he dashed back off to the car, and blasted himself back to the eighties. but alexis knew he would return someday.
- i’ve always wanted to be an editor for novels
- i hate when people call television remotes “clickers”
- summer is my least favorite season
- i love interior design a lot
- i took dance classes for 5 years but i quit because i got too self-conscious lol
- i really want to learn french so i’ve been using rosetta stone but i’m so lazy
- i had to leave in the middle of this to do laundry
- i cannot wait to go to college
- chemistry is my worst subject
- i really like playing around with html
one: my middle name is copeland!!! which is my mom’s maiden name
six: england, france, new york city
eight: i’m from massachusetts
nineteen: writing a movie review & reviewing for a french quiz
K. Killed someone: UM no what
Q. Question you’re asked the most: if i have a brother (i don’t)
G. Grossest memory: oh GOSH hmmm. i am drawing a blank so maybe i will say when i accidentally had a toothpick go through my knee and it was so sickening to look at
O. One wish: for tonight to go well!